Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jenny and Sylvia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuckyLuke

Jenny and Sylvia Empty
PostSubject: Jenny and Sylvia   Jenny and Sylvia Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:03 am

Did Jenny Likens ever write about Sylvia in a diary or personal letters? Does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

Jenny and Sylvia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny and Sylvia   Jenny and Sylvia Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:30 pm

I'm not exactly sure if she wrote in a diary about Sylvia, but she very well could have. I know that if my siblings died, I would write about them.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuke

Jenny and Sylvia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny and Sylvia   Jenny and Sylvia Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:29 pm

dreamlover wrote:
I'm not exactly sure if she wrote in a diary about Sylvia, but she very well could have. I know that if my siblings died, I would write about them.

I was thinking the same thing, that she may well have done so.
Back to top Go down

Jenny and Sylvia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny and Sylvia   Jenny and Sylvia Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:18 pm

I don't think Jenny kept a diary, Luke, not that we're aware of. She did participate in trying to keep Gertrude in prison when her parole hearings came up. Unfortunately, she wasn't successful the last time.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuke

Jenny and Sylvia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny and Sylvia   Jenny and Sylvia Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:19 am

katherine2014 wrote:
She did participate in trying to keep Gertrude in prison when her parole hearings came up.  Unfortunately, she wasn't successful the last time.

I remember Jenny's comment to the clip with Gertrude's obituary. It said a lot about her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jenny and Sylvia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny and Sylvia   Jenny and Sylvia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenny and Sylvia
Page 1 of 1