Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sylvia's Personality

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dreamlover

Sylvia's Personality Empty
PostSubject: Sylvia's Personality   Sylvia's Personality Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:02 am

Before her ordeal, I think Sylvia may have been a very happy girl who laughed a lot. I don't know for sure, but she seems to have been happy (just by looking at her pictures) before her torturous murder.

My personality is also a lot like that. I have a good sense of humor and laugh a lot. And I also believe that if I was in her situation, I would probably be the same way as her. I'm a very meek and obedient person. So if I was with a family who would treat me bad, I would probably take all the beatings without complaining. I'm not saying that that's right, but that's just how I would be personally. I feel really horrible for what Sylvia went through. I've always been interested in Superheroes and I love helping people which is why I wish someone could've been there to help Sylvia. If I was around in that day and age, I definitely would've helped her. I wish I wasn't born 20 years after the year that she died.
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia's Personality   Sylvia's Personality Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:03 am

My dad was 10 years old in 1965 and I asked him if he heard anything about this case on the news when he was young and he told me that he never did. Which isn't unlikely because he was so young and he didn't live in Indiana. My dad said he didn't really have any interest in what was on the news when he was that young. I would've liked to have known Sylvia. She seemed like such a sweet girl.
Back to top Go down
Ann85

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia's Personality   Sylvia's Personality Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:10 pm

I think she was an incredibly nice girl. I can see her being all about music and skating and..the Beetles. She had to have been great to be around. She must have had a funny personality, and most likely had her favorite TV shows. I see myself being like her sometimes, for instance going to carnivals. I love carnivals, and as a kid I always liked riding on the carousel and ferris wheel. I know she enjoyed carousels. I bet if she were a 16 year old today, she'd be in to smart phones, Facebook, Twitter and everything. She'd probably be a One Direction fan. I have a cousin who is very in to One Direction.

I wish Sylvia could have lived through the 70s, there's a lot of music that came out back then she would have loved, including the later Beetles songs. She would have been devastated though to hear about John Lennon's passing but from what I gather, her favorite Beetle was Paul McCartney (today, Sir Paul McCartney).
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin
broommy

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia's Personality   Sylvia's Personality Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:23 pm

I think everyone looks at Sylvia like she is so passive, but she had very defiant qualities. Like when they said she never cried, or when she refused the food and told them to give it to the dog. I remember when I read about the shovel scraping, and I thought that was very brave. Also the fact that she hung out so much with Jenny, when Jenny was younger than her. You know Sylvia cold have choose older friends that could do stuff that Jenny could not do because of her handicap.
Sylvia is a Capricorn and then are very ambitious and like to make money. I think Sylvia would have went on to a very successful career if she never met the bans.
Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
LuckyLuke

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia's Personality   Sylvia's Personality Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:22 am

I read a few interesting posts about Sylvia on a FB page some time ago. It was a woman who said she had been friends with Sylvia and lived on the same street, ie New York Street, in 1965. She wrote, among other things, that Sylvia had a beautiful voice and loved to sing, and she dreamed of having many children. And she was very kind and sweet and would never hurt anyone.
This woman seemed credible to me. But when I later went back on the same page, her posts were deleted, and I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia's Personality   Sylvia's Personality Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:50 pm

LuckyLuke wrote:
I read a few interesting posts about Sylvia on a FB page some time ago. It was a woman who said she had been friends with Sylvia and lived on the same street, ie New York Street, in 1965. She wrote, among other things, that Sylvia had a beautiful voice and loved to sing, and she dreamed of having many children. And she was very kind and sweet and would never hurt anyone.
This woman seemed credible to me. But when I later went back on the same page, her posts were deleted, and I wonder why.

That's very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia's Personality   Sylvia's Personality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sylvia's Personality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylvia Marie Likens :: General Forum :: General Forum-
Jump to: