Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I didnt wish Sylvia Happy Birthday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I didnt wish Sylvia  Happy Birthday Empty
PostSubject: I didnt wish Sylvia Happy Birthday   I didnt wish Sylvia  Happy Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 3:16 am

....because the Baniszewskis made sure she had none left.
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin
broommy

PostSubject: Re: I didnt wish Sylvia Happy Birthday   I didnt wish Sylvia  Happy Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Yes...that is true. All the Ban fans did.
Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: I didnt wish Sylvia Happy Birthday   I didnt wish Sylvia  Happy Birthday Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:24 pm

I haven't looked at their forum in so long, only because the last time I looked at it on my phone, there were too many comments to read and I didn't feel like going through them all. I might not look at it anymore anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didnt wish Sylvia Happy Birthday   I didnt wish Sylvia  Happy Birthday Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:08 am

I read it, but didn't see anything new really, but recycled topics. With all the new crimes happening such as Cleveland and Ariel Castro, Elizabeth Fritzl, Natasha Kampush, and many more, people don't stick with just one topic anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didnt wish Sylvia Happy Birthday   I didnt wish Sylvia  Happy Birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didnt wish Sylvia Happy Birthday
Page 1 of 1