Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Truth About This Case

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Truth About This Case Empty
PostSubject: The Truth About This Case   The Truth About This Case Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:10 am

In a way, it's kinda depressing when each new anniversary comes and goes; after all, with every year that passes, we get further and further away from discovering the truth about this case. In another decade, the last few remaining players will probably be dead and, as their accounts almost certainly won't be documented, the truth will be forever inaccessible. Shame.-Socrates

I can see this knucklehead is at it again, trying to distort facts and imply that the truth about "the case" which is, Sylvia's torture and murder, has not been discovered. What an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth About This Case   The Truth About This Case Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:23 pm

I wonder why the Baniszewskis don't speak publicly about "their version of truth" and the members of the Yuku board want to put it out there for them, yet they don't want anyone to challenge them.

They think the Bs have the right to be scared of people calling them liars. They will never be as scared as Sylvia was in that basement and House of Horrors. Paula Pace was probably offered a chance at an interview when she was busted, but being the arrogant and cowardly person she is, she won't dare.

Back to top Go down
murphysmom

PostSubject: Re: The Truth About This Case   The Truth About This Case Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:26 am

I've heard that Socrates is Paula's son & then I heard that it is Stephanie Serikistad or one of her children. Either way, we know that Sylvia was tortured by that family of monsters in that basement. What more do we need to know? How do we get further & further away from knowing "the truth" Socrates? We know that your family of monsters/cowards won't come forth & tell what part you each really played in the torture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth About This Case   The Truth About This Case Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:34 am

I can't fathom exactly what truth they think needs to be told by that crowd, but they seem to think that Gertrude and the Likens knew each other months before Sylvia and Jenny stayed at Gertrude's house, (not sure how that would effect anything) and that Sylvia's death was an accident not intentional, even after all the abuse and torture heaped upon her.  They think there is another side to the events besides what is recorded by the court transcripts and prosecutor. What that could possibly be or what light they think the Baniszewskis could possibly shed upon this case is unfathomable.
Back to top Go down
murphysmom

PostSubject: Re: The Truth About This Case   The Truth About This Case Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:11 pm

Personally, what could it possibly matter if the Baniszewskis & Likens knew each other previously? Other than the Baniszewski family who want to lay the blame on the Likens family for leaving her there, which sorry, that doesn't wash with me. The only ones at fault are those monsters for what they did to her.
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: The Truth About This Case   The Truth About This Case Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Welcome to the forum, murphysmom. We're glad that you are here. I hope that you like our beautiful forum.
Back to top Go down
murphysmom

PostSubject: Re: The Truth About This Case   The Truth About This Case Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:10 pm

I am really enjoying the forum so far. Very educational & beautiful colors. Thanks for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin
broommy

PostSubject: Re: The Truth About This Case   The Truth About This Case Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Yes Welcome to the board Murphysmom. It is great to have you.
Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth About This Case   The Truth About This Case Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth About This Case
Page 1 of 1