Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
broommy
Admin
broommy

A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe Empty
PostSubject: A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe   A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe   A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:06 am

Where's the link?
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin
broommy

PostSubject: Re: A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe   A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:37 pm

dreamlover wrote:
Where's the link?

The words are the link
Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe   A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Oh lol
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe   A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:42 pm

I read this in January, which to me seems like ages ago because I remember memories more frequently than I remember what I read. Memories seem like they happened yesterday.

But anyways, I honestly was appalled by what I read that was written by John Dean.
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe   A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:11 pm

I recently read this again. How could John Dean have written a book about Sylvia when he felt this way about her? The messages, or whatever they are, make him look really heartless. Were these emails sent back and forth, or were they just discussions on a website?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe   A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A conversation with John Dean and Denise Noe
Page 1 of 1