Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl Come Running Group

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathie
Admin

Girl Come Running Group Empty
PostSubject: Girl Come Running Group   Girl Come Running Group Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:59 am

This is a post by someone about the Girl Come Running Group:

D---- H-----
August 11, 2014 · Edited ·
I RECON EVERYONE SHOULD BOYCOTT SYLVIA LIKENS : GIRL COME RUNNING PAGE IT AMAZES ME THAT THE FAMILY OF THE PERSONS WHO MURDERED SYLVIA ACTUALLY RUN THIS PAGE AND IF YOU SAY SUMAT THEY DONT LIKE , DUSNT FIT IN WITH THEIR AGENDA YOULL BE BARRED WHAT A JOKE THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A TRIBUTE PAGE FOR A GIRL THAT WAS BUTCHERED AND MUTILATED IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY BUT IN REALITY IT IS A PAGE THAT SUBSRIBES TO ONE OF THOSE THAT COMMITTED THIS HEINOUS CRIME AGAINST HER....ALL FAMILY MEMBERS OF GERT
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin
broommy

PostSubject: Re: Girl Come Running Group   Girl Come Running Group Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:52 pm

I agree. The guy that runs that page is a total creep. I have hear that from many people.
Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
Cathie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girl Come Running Group   Girl Come Running Group Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:15 pm

broommy wrote:
I agree.  The guy that runs that page is a total creep.  I have hear that from many people.

I can only speculate is that some people have a desire to hear more
gruesome details about this horrible crime.  Isn't what is there bad enough?
Why would anyone think that?  If it wasn't allowed in court, it's because it was prejudicial,hearsay, or of no value.

I don't even see unwarranted speculationn like this in the most notorious murders. Get into the family's personal business and personal faults? The victim and family did nothing to warrant this crime
Back to top Go down
denise85

PostSubject: Re: Girl Come Running Group   Girl Come Running Group Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:53 am

The Girl Come Running Facebook page is run by a man who has no relation to the Likens or Baniszewski/Blake family. Likens family members have come and gone in that group and some stay. A lot of the "stories or rumors" I've heard in that group have actually come from the Likens family!! Cathie you are right about everything that happened was already bad enough but I think what leaves most people so haunted about this case is all the unanswered questions and than on top of that people know that Dianna is still alive and the B Kids but none of them want to talk about it. Which is understandable but people want to hear something whether it be new information about Sylvia or what happened in that house.
Once when I was in that group a "Paula Pace" joined the group. It wasn't the real Paula Pace. I don't understand why people think it's so funny or entertaining to be pretending to be Paula. There's just some lines you shouldn't cross and pretending to be anyone in this case whether it be a Likens or B Kid is just wrong. There was also someone who went in there claiming they were Shirley. No real B Kids have ever been in that group, only fakes.
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Girl Come Running Group   Girl Come Running Group Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Cathie found that written somewhere and it was written by someone else. It says at the top, and I quote "This is a post by someone about the Girl Come Running Group:"

So Cathie did not write that herself. I think you got confused about who wrote it. Anyways, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Cathie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girl Come Running Group   Girl Come Running Group Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 7:26 am

dreamlover wrote:
Cathie found that written somewhere and it was written by someone else. It says at the top, and I quote "This is a post by someone about the Girl Come Running Group:"

So Cathie did not write that herself. I think you got confused about who wrote it. Anyways, welcome to the forum.

Yes, I didn't post that someone else did that was kicked out of the group, and the post was there when I tried to search the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Come Running Group   Girl Come Running Group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl Come Running Group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylvia Marie Likens :: General Forum :: General Forum-
Jump to: