Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 deadliest women

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chartreuse
Admin

Top 10 deadliest women Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 deadliest women   Top 10 deadliest women Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:50 pm

As you may know, Gertrude was one of the top 10 deadliest women. There was an episode for it on a show called Deadly Women. Deadly Women is a show from the Investigation Discovery channel. If you know about this show and Sylvia's case, you may have already seen the Top 10 Deadliest Women episode. If you haven't, then I won't spoil it for you. You'll have to see what number Gertrude is for yourself. I will say this though, I wasn't surprised in the least where she ranked. Click the link below to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKA1CXBOchY

Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin
broommy

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 deadliest women   Top 10 deadliest women Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:00 pm

I can't watch this video again...please tell me the answer.
Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 deadliest women   Top 10 deadliest women Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:09 pm

I'll send you a PM with the answer because I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 deadliest women   Top 10 deadliest women Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 deadliest women
Page 1 of 1