Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has This Case Run Its Course?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Has This Case Run Its Course? Empty
PostSubject: Has This Case Run Its Course?   Has This Case Run Its Course? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:49 am

I'm just wondering if there is anymore to discuss about this case since it's been seven years since the release of An American Crime.

The Gatherings were once a success for Sylvia, but the number of people going was about a handful even with all the planning and offers for those in Indiana.  

There are now hundreds of victims suffering what Sylvia suffered, sometimes making it out alive and sometimes not which has made the public desensitized.

Sylvia Likens will always be in my heart.  

Most of the perpetrators will soon be gone from old age.  They have not apologized for their actions, nor will they ever do so.  

They remain unrepentant, and never sought to give the public, or the Likens Family any closure unless it's under their terms, and even then didn't do so when they were promised to be treated with kid gloves.
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Has This Case Run Its Course?   Has This Case Run Its Course? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:56 am

I, for one, am very satisfied with the amount of information I've gotten. There are a few things I was curious about in the past, but I will never find out anyways, so I've grown to accept what I do know about this case, because I will never find out the things I'm more curious about. However, I will always keep Sylvia alive in my memory and my heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has This Case Run Its Course?   Has This Case Run Its Course? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:07 am

The one thing I always wanted to know is what happened to Sylvia's Bible and the other keepsake she had. Is it in the suitcase of sorrow that Dianna has? I guess we'll never know. I hope so. I hope LE found it and gave it back to Sylvia's family.
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin
broommy

PostSubject: Re: Has This Case Run Its Course?   Has This Case Run Its Course? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:05 pm

I am kind of over discussing it at this point, because there are so many weirdos worshiping the Bans. I put a lot of work and money into this case only to be verbally abused by the crazies.
Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Has This Case Run Its Course?   Has This Case Run Its Course? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:22 am

I put money into the damn Yuku board at one with only abuse from the crazies there who never had anything nice to say, and condemned us all for disliking a despicable family that has never show remorse and even disdain for their victim, Sylvia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has This Case Run Its Course?   Has This Case Run Its Course? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has This Case Run Its Course?
Page 1 of 1