Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

AAC movie quote

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreamlover

PostSubject: AAC movie quote   Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 am

I want to ask a question about this quote.

"She sacrificed me to save her children, then she sacrificed her children to save herself."

What I want to ask is this,.. Before the movie An American Crime ever came out with that quote, did any of you ever think about that same quote, or something similar to it?

For myself, I found out about Sylvia's story in either late 2009 or early 2010. I'm going to say it was 2010. I never really thought up something similar to that quote in my mind because I saw the movie before I could even think of it. In my opinion, there were never truer words.

What about you? Did you think of a quote that is similar to that one before An American Crime came out?
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: AAC movie quote   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:20 pm

I remember thinking about how she threw her kids under the bus during the trial when she was accusing them of all the torture, (even though she herself administered a lot of the torture) which kinda means the same thing as that quote above, but I never thought of a quote such as that.
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AAC movie quote   Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:12 pm

I think the movie made it look like Gert abused Sylvia, because she was trying to save her daughters. Remember that stupid scene where they were in the basement. The movie tried to make Gert human. That was the last thing Gert was.
The simple fact of the matter was that Gert was a sick vindictive woman who was too stupid to realize that she was killing Sylvia until it was too late.
Back to top Go down
http://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAC movie quote   

Back to top Go down

AAC movie quote
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1