Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was he thinking about?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dreamlover

What was he thinking about? Empty
PostSubject: What was he thinking about?   What was he thinking about? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:17 pm

As the reality sunk in, that John Baniszewski Sr.'s family was guilty of the crime, what do you think that he was thinking? How do you think it made him feel to know that his family was capable of committing this crime?
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin
broommy

PostSubject: Re: What was he thinking about?   What was he thinking about? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Being that he did not pay child support, or make sure his kids were eating, I don't think he gave a shit what they did. I am sure when he got stuck with all of them, he was not happy.
Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: What was he thinking about?   What was he thinking about? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Well,.. yeah... But some parents love their children, no matter what they've done. I have a parent who is like that. No matter what the "Black Sheep" of our family has done, one of my parents has always been there to help him out. The parent I'm referring to doesn't like the things that he's done, and wants, more than anything, to see him turn his life around. That, in no way means that my parent is accepting him. For the most part, my parent has little association with him, but is helpful to him because he's family and doesn't have many people to turn to. Of course that's no one's fault but his own, since he chose that way of life, but I just have a parent who is one of those people who never gives up on people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was he thinking about?   What was he thinking about? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was he thinking about?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylvia Marie Likens :: General Forum :: General Forum-
Jump to: