Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suitcase of sorrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
broommy
Admin
broommy

suitcase of sorrow Empty
PostSubject: suitcase of sorrow   suitcase of sorrow Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:43 pm

suitcase of sorrow Ca4209fa-2706-4349-8bd1-4be90c9b1daf_zps698b4aa1
Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
dreamlover

suitcase of sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: suitcase of sorrow   suitcase of sorrow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:01 pm

I don't think Betty ever forgave herself for having her daughters boarded off with a complete monster.
Back to top Go down
sharon rose black

suitcase of sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: suitcase of sorrow   suitcase of sorrow Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:42 am

I'm sure she didn't. But back in 1965, people trusted each other more because these sort of things (1) "didn't happen," and (2) if it did happen, it would be to someone else.

Sad, but that's the way they thought.
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin
broommy

suitcase of sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: suitcase of sorrow   suitcase of sorrow Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:01 pm

I have heard from someone related to the Likens that Betty blamed Lester for this and it ruined their marriage. I can't conform that this is the truth, but this person told me few other things that I know are true, so I don't see why they would be wrong.
This person is not Shawna in case anyone is wondering.
Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

suitcase of sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: suitcase of sorrow   suitcase of sorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suitcase of sorrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylvia Marie Likens :: General Forum :: General Forum-
Jump to: