Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear Empty
PostSubject: Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear   Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:13 am

The Latest...
Lead [-]
A day ago
TAGS : None

You have been "banned from this forum". That really breaks my heart, that you can copy & paste from us, but we can't you:) But, we really don't need to! Sorry f*cks!  RememberSylvia
-----------------------------------

She can give it out, but not dish it in.

Gee Whiz, I thought you weren't going to waste your time with our "puke and trash" board and start to enrich your personal life from now on.  I knew it was lie.
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin
broommy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear   Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:15 am

Hey I did not ban you Hitler, but I was out voted. I am not a controlling psyco like you. I let Cathy and Dreamlover vote, and I got out-voted.
Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear   Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:01 am

I banned her.
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear   Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:07 am

And then broommy was gracious enough to un-ban her (for I don't know how long. I was asleep when this was going on.) and then Cathy banned her.

Sorry Hitler. I don't like banning people, but the co-owners of this board have a vote as well. Unlike your board where you banned us all and your friend Kathe said her and iwontortureakitty did not want us banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear   Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:10 pm

The real reason none of those harpies will post any board but their's is because they love to be in control. They love to ban, and delete threads, and cannot stand opposing opinions.

One of them never, ever posts unless there is some drama going to make herself look important.  

Over twelve months have passed, and they have yet to post about any of the topics they claim to be interested in, such as the poor Baniszewski " living conditions".

Last edited by katherine on Sun May 18, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear   Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Oh, and Socks, thank you for getting the other board shut down.   This one is way better, and Broommy just put a ton of money into it to keep it ad-free.  It was a blessing in disguise.

I have yet to see your Dear Leader do anything like that on that one.
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin
broommy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear   Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:07 pm

katherine wrote:
Oh, and Socks, thank you for getting the other board shut down.   This one is way better, and Broommy just put a ton of money into it to keep it ad-free.  It was a blessing in disguise.

I have yet to see your Dear Leader do anything like that on that one.

I LOVE this board, because you can not view it with out me getting your IP...so I have all the IPs of the ban fans. That is how we caught Denise/kathe. I also love this bard, because it is soooo pretty. There are tons of Ads on yuku and it is ugly...they have to save the money to buy hot dogs for their bbq to stuff their greedy faces like their hero Paula. The money that we will donate on this board for our memorial will help abused children. In addition to the money I invested here, the website costs a pretty penny as well. So sad that people that claim to love Sylvia cant even remove ads from that ugly site, or make a donation to abused children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear   Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:19 pm

So will I, so will Wanda & Al, and so will Marlene :)I can't wait to see Shawna Leath/Cote/Williams....Along with the Witch, Cathy, Lavina, Manda, and the rest of the gang :)Can't wait to meet each & everyone of you (except Shawna-I already know her). You all know so much & put us down for everything we do, I think you should all come and stand your ground-that we are all....I can't even begin to say what we've been called! Hope to see all of you there:) The MOST SATISFACTION will come at the end-when NONE of you were there. There will be a sign in.....
==============================

Look, lady,  I'm not going to buy an airline ticket and get hotel accommodations to get to "a gathering" which only 7 people are going to attend to go eat dogs and barbecue ground meat over a Wal Mart BBQ pit.  None of you are friends of mine, and I have no wish to be where I am not welcomed, anyway.

Why don't you put down the rest of your Yucko board who also have their excuses for not going, and who also live thousands of miles away?

I don't care about your picnic.  And I can see you feel really good about Shawna not going to be there. That's just terrible.
  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin
broommy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear   Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:32 pm

ONCE AGAIN I WILL SAY THAT HITLER...YOU STALK MY PROFILE ON FACEBOOK, SO YOU KNOW THAT I AM VISITING CHICAGO AT THAT SAME TIME. If I showed up to your in-bred trailer trash picnic, it would be the worst day of your life. I don't want to be around you, Wanda, Doug, Victor, Patty, or anyone else. I want to use the money that I could spend on the trip making a difference to abused children. This is something you NEVER have done and NEVER will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear   Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylvia Marie Likens :: General Forum :: General Forum-
Jump to: