Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Letter to Iwontortureakitty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
broommy
Admin
broommy

Open Letter to Iwontortureakitty Empty
PostSubject: Open Letter to Iwontortureakitty   Open Letter to Iwontortureakitty Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:56 pm

torturekitty:Iwonhoe wrote a letter to broommy

A few days ago I was browsing the pink forum and came across a thread where there was a discussion about the B's living conditions. Perhaps inevitably the discussion quickly turned sour and people were accused of trying to make excuses for the B's. Nothing special about that. Then Kathe joined the discussion and shared a private and very telling story about Denny and how he had clutched a small piece of cake in his hand when he was taken away by his foster parents, and how they couldn't make him let go of that cake. They realized that he had probably never had enough food in his life. To me, this small glimpse of Denny was both moving and valuable as a piece in the complicated jigsaw of Sylvia's tragedy. I felt grateful to Kathe for sharing it with others. I have always admired Kathe for her honesty and courage in coming forward, using her own name openly, to discuss these difficult things with us all.

Broommy, for some incomprehensible reason you now suddenly start to attack Kathe, accusing her of using a false identity. Why on earth should she do that when she has always used her own name, alternatively Kittykat, for a number of years, on several different boards? What would the purpose be? I know for certain that Kathe and Denise are not the same person, so how you can claim to have proof that they are is beyond me. The worst part of your strange posts concerning Kathe is that you claim that nobody likes her. Well, I think I can count myself as Kathe's friend, which for me is a privilege. As I said, I admire her a lot, and I like her a lot too. She is a warm, generous person who has forgiven you and others several times in the past for things that most people would not have been able to forgive. This time I think you have gone way too far.

Broommy...if you had a brain and we all know you do not, you would know that I have done poor little kathe a great favor.  You guys giving her attention and feeling sorry for her are her favorite things to do; in fact, all she does is poor me and poor Denny.  It is obvious that you can not read kathe what so ever.  She is Denise, and I can't wait to show you guys that she is, but this cry baby crap is kind of fun.  I missed her tears, your stupidity, and hitlers drunken babble.  Thanks for coming back.  One more thing...I did not attack her.  I made a statement that is 100 percent true.  I did not say that the banfans did not like her...I said that the people she thinks are her friends and have told me they were on several occasions are not. lol! If anything Kathe owes me a favor.
Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com

Open Letter to Iwontortureakitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to Iwontortureakitty   Open Letter to Iwontortureakitty Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:12 pm

What "proof" is there that the Ban kids were abused in foster homes?

They don't even admit that Sylvia's murder was intentional, and that the transcripts are inaccurate.

They also believe Stephanie's lies.  So why might they not be lying about being abused if they are lying now about their role in her torture and murder? Are they dead like Sylvia?  Did they get malnourished to death?  Denied of drinking water?

The only real victim here is Sylvia, no one else.

What about Sylvia's family?

What they went through is nothing compared to what her family went through after her death, and still do.

They lost a daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, cousin, and a friend.
Back to top Go down

Open Letter to Iwontortureakitty
Page 1 of 1