Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuckyLuke

Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery  Empty
PostSubject: Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery    Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:11 am

In the Youtube clip "Evils wife - Gertrude Baniszewski etc" is a sequence where four people visit Sylvia's grave in Lebanon (at 1.04). The woman with sunglasses and dark hair must be Dianna, but I don't recognize the other two women.
Does anyone know who the guy is who is with them, with curly hair? Is that Danny Likens?
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery    Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:52 pm

I just rewatched the video and I have no idea who that is. I never saw what Danny looked like as an adult man, so I have no idea if that's him or not.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuke

PostSubject: Re: Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery    Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:16 am

I just thought that he could be one of Sylvia's immediate family, and if so, could it be either Benny or Danny.
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery    Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery  Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:56 am

Poor Benny passed away when he was just 49 years old. His twin sister passed away 5 years later. No one in his family knew that he passed away until Benny's father wrote a letter to him and the letter came back marked "Deceased."

How sad is it that the family wasn't close enough to each other to actually know what happened to Benny? If they were close enough to each other, they would've probably visited Benny regularly and they would've known sooner about his demise.

As far as his older brother Danny goes, I read that he is homeless. I don't know how long he's been homeless, but I also can't be sure if it was him or Benny in the video, seeing as how I've never seen what either of them looked like.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuke

PostSubject: Re: Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery    Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery  Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:26 pm

dreamlover wrote:
Poor Benny passed away when he was just 49 years old. His twin sister passed away 5 years later. No one in his family knew that he passed away until Benny's father wrote a letter to him and the letter came back marked "Deceased."

How sad is it that the family wasn't close enough to each other to actually know what happened to Benny? If they were close enough to each other, they would've probably visited Benny regularly and they would've known sooner about his demise.

As far as his older brother Danny goes, I read that he is homeless.

I know. The video in question is from 1985, so I thought there was a possibility that it was one of the brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery    Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visitors at Oak Hill Cemetery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylvia Marie Likens :: General Forum :: General Forum-
Jump to: