Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wanda and Hitler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
broommy
Admin

PostSubject: Wanda and Hitler   Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:00 pm

This is a response from Wanda Likens, concerning Sylvia's story.....

If anyone would read the story of Sylvia Likens and follow where they went after prison they would know Gertrude went to prison and gave her soul to the lord and then asked for a new name . Was she hiding? Only GOD knows . The boys who went to prison who got a lesser charge . Why ? they did the crime and didn't do the time .Gertrude got the worse because she gave the order to do it . The boys only carried out the order as given . They feared mom also . The boys got out and one has given his live to serving the lord . Her daughter got out and moved and went away and lied about her past . She finally got found out also . She went to work in a daycare with other children. But hid her past . Would you want her to care for your child? Not me.
. As for people saying they are related---- isn't it funny that when we confronted her and she knew she was lying she blocked us . Tells me she knew she was lying . She used this before several people and because she got help because they didn't know the truth . They DO now . She even moved because she didn't get what she wanted and was found out . I am PROUD to say I am related and will show anyone what I have and proof that I am related .

Here's a bit more..(Just so you know, it's reference is to a site called, Sylvia: Girlcomerunning, who's founder goes by Mke)....

Hope you can meet Marlene Johnson also as it was her mom who married into the likens family and can set certain people straight. Oh wait she tried to talk with her and she refused . Wonder why ? Could it be she knew she was wrong? Mike feel free to ask me anything about Sylvia and I will do my best to find out . The truth only!

I could believe this person and what they are saying, if they were not keeping company with a psyco like hitler. Who knows what hitler said to this person to make her go off on Shawna. She is a proven liar. I love how she calls us liars, because we have proven several times that she lied not only to us, but to Dianna as well. The sad thing is that she did not even give anyone on our side a chance to explain the truth about Angie P. Now people are attacking a young girl who not only lost her mom, but is going through a divorce. The idea that some one would move because of this situation is crazy. Shawna may or may not be blood related to Sylvia, but why is she being attacked when Wanda herself is only related through marriage. Lets say that Shawna is not related by blood, anyone who knows her would know that she did not lie on purpose. Why are hitler and this Wanda so threatened that they need to attack poor Shawna when she is going through something like this.  No 
Back to top Go down
http://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wanda and Hitler   Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:28 pm

Hope you can meet Marlene Johnson also as it was her mom who married into the likens family and can set certain people straight. Oh wait she tried to talk with her and she refused . Wonder why ? Could it be she knew she was wrong? Mike feel free to ask me anything about Sylvia and I will do my best to find out . The truth only!

How do they know "the truth"?  LOL.. Were they there when Sylvia was tortured to death?   People can read Jenny's words in the trial transcripts which were always always available to the public for a reasonable fee.  What a crazy bunch these people are?!!

I bet this woman calls herself a good Christian, too, stirring the pot.
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wanda and Hitler   Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:19 pm

This witch hunt against Shawna reminds me of what Sylvia went through herself. Anyone can twist any type of information to their advantage to make Shawna look like a liar, but Shawna did not lie intentionally. She is still Sylvia's cousin even if it is not blood...so what is the problem here? I think it is jealousy. I don't blame Wanda, because she has no idea what is even going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanda and Hitler   Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:44 pm

broommy wrote:
This witch hunt against Shawna reminds me of what Sylvia went through herself.  Anyone can twist any type of information to their advantage to make Shawna look like a liar, but Shawna did not lie intentionally.  She is still Sylvia's cousin even if it is not blood...so what is the problem here?  I think it is jealousy.  I don't blame Wanda, because she has no idea what is even going on.

I think it's kind of creepy the whole thing they're doing.  I don't know about this Wanda lady, but whether she knows what's going or not, she definitely doesn't know how to find out the truth before saying things like this especially,now which is a hard time for Shawna.  To me there is no excuse.

Shawna and her kids are the spitting image of Sylvia Likens, and Sylvia's case means a lot to her.  She never meant to steal or profit from this case.  She doesn't have to prove anything to these people. This is a public case and the only who knows the truth are the perpetrators and Jenny Likens and very close family who are siblings of Sylvia Likens.  The rest is utter buls****t and grandiosing.

The reason Bangie hates me like she does is because I called her out for "calling Dianna to pester and upset her about her an old fund from 1989 at a PO Box that probably no longer exists at a post office that was bulldozed years ago.

Then she PMs some woman on FB that looks to have been even too young at the time to know about the PO Box, and she was blocked for her lunacy. And Bangie was like,

AHHHAHHAAAAAA...I gotcha!  Weirdoes. Some of them should be locked up in Belleview.
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wanda and Hitler   Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:42 pm

I have a conversation between Wanda and a friend of mine that everyone should read, because it is very revealing:

Wanda: . As for people saying they are related---- isn't it funny that when we confronted her and she knew she was lying she blocked us . Tells me she knew she was lying . She used this before several people and because she got help because they didn't know the truth . They DO now . She even moved because she didn't get what she wanted and was found out . I am PROUD to say I am related and will show anyone what I have and proof that I am related .

Nameless friend of mine:Wanda Likens I've known Shawna Leath for quite a long time now, and she doesn't strike me as the type of person who would lie and deceive. She's a nice girl. If she isn't related to Sylvia, I'm sure it's just an innocent mistake. After your friends confronted her and demanded an explanation, she did some digging into her family history. She found the obituary (which has been posted in her group "For the LOVE of Sylvia") for her grandfather, Clifford Raymond Leath, which states that May Likens was his biological sister. Shawna knows she is related by marriage only, and has never claimed otherwise. Aren't you related by marriage, Wanda? May I ask what the difference is? If you have information that proves May Likens was not the sister of Clifford Leath, please do share it with us.

Wanda Likens:  I have never said I was not related other than by marriage. Shawna has said she was a likens and when confronted to the contrary she blocked that person .she has caused troubles for several others, I know one family who she went to seek food and money from and told them she was a cousin to Sylvia Likens and when I went to talk to shawna she blocked me, all I ask of shawna is to stop saying she is a likens. If she thought she was a likens then listen to everyone and stop blocking us . We are just trying to set her straight. Marlene johnson tried to tell her she wasnt a likens and she just wanted to argue about.

Nameless friend: I think she's just confused, and believes this distant connection makes her a cousin to Sylvia. When she says she's a Likens, that's just her quick way of telling people she's distantly related to them. She doesn't mean any harm by it. I think she felt attacked because suddenly several people were all asking her at once. She's related by marriage and feels close to Sylvia. I don't see how this is a bad thing.

Wanda Likens: Victor I agree.. abigail I tried to talk to shawna and explain how she was NOT related but she blocked me . If she thought she was related all she had to do is what she did and that is check it out . Not cause oroblems for others. I can move on as long as people will listen to what is said and if not sure check it out. First. I mean no harm but dont block me when i try to tell you different .;just trying to help.

Broommy:
First off Wanda...you are claiming that you are related to Sylvia and Shawna is not.  You are actually claiming that you are more related than Shawna is.  You are causing problems for a girl who just lost her mother and is going through a divorce.  

Second: you are claiming that Shawna was a liar and she is deceitful.  I know Shawna as well, and she blocked you people because she was trying to stay in a positive place after her mothers death.

Third: Why is it your place to tell Shawna she is not a likens, when you yourself are not either?  

Fourth:  I think it is dad that you are defending that psyco Angie when you know nothing of what she has done or said...Shame on you.

Lastly...Wanda the super Likens mind your own business. The Likens are not your family either.

Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wanda and Hitler   Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:02 pm

Here is Shawna's connection to Sylvia.  We all know how hatefully she was attacked when Angie Poett posted her mothers obituary and Patti Kreig attacked her on her facebook.  It is only natural that Shawna would hide from these hateful people the week her mother passed away...come on people have a heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanda and Hitler   Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:02 am

Isn't it weird how some people dropped Shawna as a friend when they found out from Bangie and her source that Shawna is supposedly not a relative?  So why were they Shawna's friend to begin with at those picnics?  So they were only friends with Shawna because they thought she was relative?

That is really bizarre.  Who needs friends like that?  I don't think they're in for the good of Sylvia Likens or any abused or murdered children.  It's just about getting into someone's family business that has nothing to do with the case.  That is just ogling and nosiness and serves no purpose, whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wanda and Hitler   Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 am

Shawna is being accused of lying and being deceitful. The only true crime she committed is taking our side when we showed her all the lies hitler told about her messages/friendship with Stephanie. Shawna was also mortified by all the harassing messages that hitler sent Abbi. Shawna is being bullied much like Sylvia was. It is especially sad that Victor would turn on her like this, because she really liked and respected him.
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Wanda and Hitler   Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:47 pm

I have sent Shawna some messages and I'm trying to be as comforting as I can. I hope that she receives some joy as well as kindness from others. She is in my thoughts and prayers always.
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wanda and Hitler   Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:13 pm

I'm not sure, if Patti's gone back or not. I only shared Wanda's response because I've been the one blamed for the hype over Shawna. Everyone can see, now, that I wasn't the one to question her relationship, it was the folks in the small town where she lived. No one knew, when this all came about, that Shawna's mother would suddenly fall ill and pass away. The questions were raised over talk of a "foundation" in Sylvia's name. Also, there was no "personal attack" on Shawna. The timing of these events were unforeseeable, and strictly coincidental. My only gripe with her is, she shouldn't have shared personal photos and messages between the two of us, with people who hate me for no reason, and consider me an enemy. I've never done anything to any of these people, yet they continue to attack me personally, as if I participated in the murder of Sylvia Likens-the victim!

I am starting to believe that hitler really thinks that she is innocent here. Shawna was attacked by that psyco Patty. Although Patty made herself look stupid with her poor grammar and over all stupidity, she was still picking on Shawna. Hitler herself posted her mothers obituary. Who does that. What kind of psyco clams to have Dianna's birth certificate? Even if hitler has her birth certificate, it just makes her look creepy and like a stalker. I hate you for several reasons. You lied about messages you posted to Stephanie. You banned all of us from a group that you did not own or even post in anymore. You lied about how close you are to Dianna. You sent harassing messages to both Abbi and Cathy. You posted and deleted several lies on your board. You claim not to visit here, but I have your IP and I know you are lying. You pretend to be a victim in this situation, but you are the instigator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanda and Hitler   Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am

This is really stupid what she's accusing Shawna of.  Shawna never shared messages. What happened was she wanted to know what poster bangie was talking about that she was so mad about being shared on the Sylvia Likens site, because Bangie said she was going to sue for someone taking a picture of her crappy poster.  As far as sharing photos if bangie doesn't like being in pictures she doesn't want anyone to see, she should avoid cameras.  No one cares about her, and is going to chase her down.  

She also said four years ago that us posters on the board were, "hateful and hostile" for talking about Stephanie whom she befriended and wished a Happy Birthday.(which she denies) And in her message to me on the PM conversation, she said, "Don't you want to hear both sides?"  Wtf?  What the hell for? And who is she and the others to try to play armchair psychologists?  God, only knows what weirdos they would have attracted with such insanity. Because that entire board was started by a "Martin" who wanted to talk to Stephanie.  Weirdo.

Posting the Baniszewski dog on a Yuku site supposedly dedicated to Sylvia Likens was her way of trying to humanizing a family that killed a girl in the worst way.  Hitler liked his German Shepard, too, called, "Blondie".   Wtf cares?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanda and Hitler   

Back to top Go down

Wanda and Hitler
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylvia Marie Likens :: General Forum :: General Forum-
Jump to: