Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

My personal typed dedication to Sylvia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreamlover

PostSubject: My personal typed dedication to Sylvia   Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:35 pm

Sylvia, my heart goes out to you, as well as everyone who goes through abuse on a daily basis. You had a lot of love to give this world. I see joy in your smile every time I look at your picture. You have a very beautiful heart, and you're always loved. From the moment I found out what happened to you, I just wanted to hold you until all of your pain vanished. Although, I'm sure The Father does that on a daily basis. I'm sure that he holds your heart in his hands and kisses the wounds that it contains. I'm certain that he does that with all of his spiritual angels, whether or not they were abused when they were fleshly people, because when we're on this earth, no one is free of trying times. Even though I've never met you, I consider you a dear friend. I love you and I always will.
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: My personal typed dedication to Sylvia   Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:43 am

I haven't really been on here a lot because I've been studying a little bit, but I think about you constantly, Sylvia. I hope you are thoroughly enjoying God's embrace. I love you.
Back to top Go down
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: My personal typed dedication to Sylvia   Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:28 am

There's a beauty on the horizon and in the skies. That beauty is Sylvia Marie Likens. A girl with a warm and tender heart, who risked her own life to save another- her very precious sister. What a truly beautiful woman we lost. She fought to hold on, and to live. I love you Sylvia, forever and always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Sylvia's story hasn't reached millions of people yet, I'm sure that it has reached hundreds of thousands. All over the www, I see blogs on blogspot.com about Sylvia. I also see articles and dedication pages and group pages, as well as forums, etc. So I know that her story has at least reached hundreds of thousands of people and touched their hearts. All of these people have been inspired by Sylvia and they've grown to love her. She inspires them to reach out and show love to others. She inspires them to comfort others in distress and to pray for others when we can't help them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone in my family was at this facility not too long ago, and she called me crying because they weren't giving her a blanket and she couldn't sleep because she was cold. The man of the house is the only one who has a car and he takes it to work so I had no means of getting to her so that I could visit her at the facility, so I prayed that one of the patients there could comfort her. I was very sad for her and I wished that I could help her, but since I couldn't, I thought prayers might help. I didn't understand why they wouldn't give her blankets, but I talked to my mom on the phone and she told me that they do that because people who have mental health problems could try to strangle themselves. After they saw that she was doing better, they did give her blankets. When she first got to the facility, she didn't want to do what they asked her to do so they had to watch her and make sure that she wouldn't try to harm herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please, if you see anything that makes you cringe, or anything that you know is harmful to a person or animal, do something if you can. If you can't do anything, tell someone. Speak out against abuse and violence. Do whatever you can to comfort those in distress. Helping others is the right thing to do and you will feel better for doing it. You can also inspire others to help those in need. Love others more and more all the time. Love with your whole heart, soul, mind and strength. I'm sure that Sylvia would do the same. I love you Sylvia.  flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My personal typed dedication to Sylvia   

Back to top Go down

My personal typed dedication to Sylvia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1