Sylvia Marie Likens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave   Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Just my opinion, but I think it's pretty tacky when people go to a cemetery and take pictures of themselves smiling over Sylvia's grave as if they were posing in front of Disney's statue at Disneyworld.   I've never seen anyone do that before in front of any grave and it's just tasteless.
Back to top Go down
Ann85

PostSubject: Re: Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave   Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:53 pm

That is pretty tasteless.
If I had the chance to visit Sylvia's grave, I wouldn't be taking pictures of me at it, I'd just be taking a single picture of the grave, and leave flowers and that.
It's really disrespectful to the deceased when you photograph yourself at their grave looking like a tourist who just went to Mt. Rushmore or something.

I find Sylvia's story incredibly sad, so I wouldn't take delight in showing myself in any of the photos.
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin
broommy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave   Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:40 pm

I guess it is strange, but I never thought of it til now.
Back to top Go down
https://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave   Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:04 pm

I never thought about that either. Now that I'm thinking about it though, I agree. I wouldn't take pictures while being next to a gravestone. I would do what Heidi would do and leave flowers and take pictures of the tombstone with the flowers next to it. When visiting Sylvia's grave, and knowing how she was brutally murdered, I think it would be weird to look happy in pictures since the death was so brutal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave   Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:27 am

I've seen photos of people I know taking pictures of themselves placing flowers on their mother or father's grave, but never the family gathered around in a group posing like I've seen some people do as if they were at a tourist attraction. Would anyone do that on their family member, mother, father, grandparents? It just isn't right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave   Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Pictures at Sylvia's Grave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sylvia Marie Likens :: General Forum :: General Forum-
Jump to: