Sylvia Marie Likens

This forum is a place to discuss Sylvia Marie Likens and defend her agianst the Baniszewski family members on the old Yuku forum. Yes Sockrates on that forum is Paula's son. They used lies and manipulation to shut our other board down, but we are back.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Raking leaves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
broommy
Admin

PostSubject: Raking leaves   Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:29 pm

What are your thoughts on Jenny raking leaves when Sylvia actually died? I mean no disrespect to Jenny in this thread. Sylvia would NOT want us to blame her sister.
I have two theories on this:
1. I think that it is possible that Sylvia was already dead when the kids got home from school. It is clear on this board and others, that I do not believe that Sylvia died when they say she did. I think that it is very possible that the prosecutor twisted things to confuse Jenny about the actual time of death to make Stephanie look more innocent than she was. I don't see how the corner could have been so off on time of death. I studied mortuary science in school, and I don't see how it is possible. If you want further proof on this theory, take a look at my Stephanie the killer thread.
2. Gert made the kids rake leaves for money, and she made them give it to her. In this case Jenny would not have had a choice of what she wanted to do. There has to be more to this story than we know.
Back to top Go down
http://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Raking leaves   Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:17 am

A lot of people blame Jenny for what happened to Sylvia. I think the blame should be put on those who abused Sylvia. Yeah Jenny hit Sylvia 1 TIME, ok. ONCE! Not only that, but she did it with the hand that she doesn't write with so that it wouldn't hurt Sylvia. Hitting her one time wouldn't kill her. The blame should be solely upon those who abused her.
Back to top Go down
broommy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raking leaves   Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:50 pm

I am not blaming Jenny, but I have to admit that I go back and forth on this issue. Sometimes I understand the fear she felt and other times I don't. I also think about how Benny died and I get angry with Jenny for not being there for her brother. I mean wouldn't loosing a sibling make you want to be closer to the others?
Back to top Go down
http://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com
dreamlover

PostSubject: Re: Raking leaves   Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:37 pm

I know you're not blaming Jenny. When I said a lot of people blame her, I wasn't talking about you.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raking leaves   

Back to top Go down

Raking leaves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1